There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the First Five things that come to mind when you see this:
1. The first time I saw a poppy was in a terraced garden my mother discovered in front our new home. It had become over run with weeds and she enlisted our help to pull them out. I saw a flower (similar to the one above) and when I asked my what it was, she told me it was a poppy.
2. When I was a poor college student the walls in our apartment were bare. I decided to spluge and purchase a poster to add some life/color to the living space. I bought a Monet print with a field of poppies. (Poppies by Claude Monet)
3. Of course my mind is not going to let me skip over the famous "sleeping poppies scene" in the Wizard of Oz. We watched the Wizard of Oz at least once every year when I was a child.
4. I used to buy muffins at Costco. The lemon poppy seed muffins were one of our favorite flavors.
5. The color of a poppy reminds me of a cute jacket I had my eye on. Though I am generally very conservative with what I wear, I am very attracted to bright orange clothing and accessories.
What were the first five thoughts that came to your mind? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.