Watching the News – Tuesday October 30th
I’ve been at it again – watching the news and of course it has been a crazy news day.
Things I saw:
1. Fires in Queens. (I am so glad the people had been evacuated!)
2. NJ flooding and sand everywhere.
3. NYC tunnel & subway flooded.
4. Oil tanker run up on the beach.
5. A lot of snow in West VA. (It looked so pretty and I am sure the ski resorts are happy about it.)
6. Flooding along the Potomac River.
7. Big waves crashing on Lake Erie.
8. Lots of cancelled flights and a picture of the flooded airport from Jet Blue:
9. Trees on houses in so many places!
10. A rescue caught on film.
I hope as the sun sets again all are safe, warm, and fed.