FALL PHOTO LIST!
When fall arrives – my very favorite season – there are certain photos I must take:
1. Colorful Leaves – Changing leaves are at the top of the list of photos I must take.
2. Pumpkins – I don’t always make it to the pumpkin patch these days; but, I manage to find pumpkins somewhere. (Busch Gardens has become one of my favorite “Pumpkin photo spots.”)
3. Apples – When possible I love to go to an orchard where we can pick our own apples.
4. Corn – Corn mazes/fields are great for family photos.
5. Costumes – Though I usually don’t like how the photos turn out, I always snap a few shots of the kids in their Halloween costumes.
6. Sweaters – fall wouln’t be complete without a few shots of the family in their favorite sweaters.
7. Kids fall art projects – (easier to snap a photo then to keep every project they do!)
8. Bike Rides – Fall is the best time to go for a ride down a scenic path.
9. Raking Leaves – once the trees have lost their leaves “raking” is a great photo op.
What is on your “must snap” fall photo list?