Places I like to go before it's the year 2020."
1. Alaska and Hawaii – the most western states. Reasons – obvious!
2. Puerto Rico – the most eastern – "some-day-a" state. I want to see the bioluminescent bays (glow in the dark water.)
3. The Southern States I've never been to: Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, & Arkansas. I'd like to listen to some good country music while on a road trip in these states.
4. Vermont, the only the northeastern state I haven't been to. I need to have pancakes with maple syrup and look at the colorful leaves with the rest of the tourists.
5. North Dakota – the hardest of the States, as I have yet to find a good excuse to go there, but I can't leave one out!
6. New Mexico – But, do I go to Roswell to see the aliens or Santa Fe to see the art? 🙂
Have you been to all 50 states? Where would you like to go before the year 2020? Add your list to our comments for a chance to win our weekly drawing.