naturally |ˈna ch ərəlē|
1 in a natural manner, in particular
• in a normal manner; without distortion or exaggeration : act naturally.
• as a natural result : one leads naturally into the other.
• without special help or intervention
I am Naturally…
1. Quiet. (My house is quiet too.)
2. Observant. (I tend to notice things other people don’t.)
3. A Fixer. (When I hear or see a problem my brain starts thinking of solutions.)
4. Forgiving. (I don’t see the benefit of holding a grudge.)
5. Curious. (I wonder about everything.)
6. Skeptical. (I don’t automatically trust the things I hear. I research & determine the value/truth for myself.)
7. Reserved. (You probably won’t see me in front of a crowded room sharing my deepest thought/concerns/beliefs. I reserve that part of myself for close family and friends.)
Finish the sentence “I am naturally…”