Life Under Construction
How many times were you asked as a kid, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Some where along the way people stop asking, but I am not sure I have finished answering.
Things I'd still like to be when I grow up:
1. A National Geographic Photographer
2. An artist – but I am not yet sure what kind of an artist. I'd like to continue exploring my options.
3. A Zoo Keeper (I loved the movie we bought a zoo.)
4. A Sheep Farmer in the Outback. (Sometimes I think it would be really nice to be far away from everything.
5. An ad designer in a big NYC agency. (Sometimes I think it would be fun to be in the "middle" of all the energy & excitement in the big apple.)
6. A Disney Imagineer – this is my fantasy job.
Image from Disney Careers website – see the ball spin here.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.