Things that made me happy this week:
1. Watching Fireworks at Busch Gardens on Monday – because Kevin couldn't be home on the 4th.
2. Getting the kids year end test results back. Sseeing that Alexis had improved her math score from the previous year. 🙂
3. Picking up Alexis – seeing she was safe – after a week away at Camp and a scary last night away from home. (The camp, located in the middle of the woods, was being hit by a severe storm.)
4. Making Fruit Pizza – we love this stuff. I am not sure why we don't make it more often.
5. The power came back on (We were out for a little over 12 hours – grateful it wasn't longer.)
6. Having a basement to snuggle in when a tornado warning was issued for Williamsburg.
What made you happy this week? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/list? Click here for the details.