There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the First Five things that come to mind when you see this:
1. When she was little, my oldest daughter used to sing "I just can't wait to be king" from the Lion King.
2. This shade/color of brown reminds me of Eastern Oregon/Washington & Idaho. I didn't appreciate the area when I was young. I thought it was dry & ugly there.
3. There was a house we used to pass by when I was little – the owners of the house kept a Lion as an indoor pet; but, it could sometimes be seen laying outside on their deck. There was much debate among my brother, sister, and I as to the status of the Lion's teeth and claws.
4. "Born Free" was one of the many songs my siblings and I would sing in the car on long road trips.
5. Kevin and I heard a lion roar at the zoo once – we were both amazed at the resonance of his voice.
What were the first five thoughts that came to your mind? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.