There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the First Five things that come to mind when you READ this:
1. Katy Perry – Baby your a Firework! (now that I got that out may be I can get to the real memories.)
2. Kevin and I like to watch fireworks from the bridge in Busch Gardens.
3. When my oldest daughter was little (about 5 or 6) I took her to see the fireworks at the NC state fair. They were shot up too close to the crowds. We could see the debris coming down around us. Paije started screaming when a hot piece of debris landed on her face.
4. When Kevin and I lived in Washington we were invited by a military (Navy) friend to watch fireworks from the deck of an aircraft carrier. (I am not sure it gets any cooler than that!)
5. Our first summer in Williamsburg we watched the fireworks show at Colonial Williamsburg. It was packed with tourists; but, really fun to be surrounded by American history on Independence Day. It started raining at the end of the show and we were soaked by the time we got to the car.