Things that made me happy this week (LOTS OF FREE STUFF):
1. Signing my kids up for FREE bowling this summer! (Link to free bowling for kids 14 and under at AMF.)
2. FREE kids matinee movies at our local theater begin this week.
3. Disney's BRAVE comes out this week – not a free movie but, I am excited to take the kids.
4. Library Summer Reading program begins!
5. Our Library offers a FREE music download program – Kevin just got three free songs and we can each get three free songs per week!
Isn't summer great!
What made you happy this week? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our weekly snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.