There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the First Five things that come to mind when you see this:
image source http://fullhdwallsfor.me
1. My husband and my kids think it is strange that I eat lemons with salt.
2. Yellow is a "be happy" color – I didn't always like it; but now, yellow is a dominate color in my home decor.
3. The first time I went to Arizona I saw lemon trees that were painted white on the trunk. I am still not sure why they were painted white.
4. We've been drinking a lot of lemonade lately. (We used to make it out of "Real Lemon" but, Kevin discovered the jumbo sized Country Time at Costco.)
5. Lemon is one of Kevin's favorite flavors of ice cream.
What were the first five thoughts that came to your mind? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.