Daylight Savings Begins!
Twice a year we change our clocks to match up with the beginning and end of daylight savings time.
10 Things we check (or change) routinely:
1. Batteries for the fire alarms, flashlights, and especially recharging batteries for the cell phones and the cameras!
2. First aid kit and Medicine cabinet – get rid of the expired stuff
3. Oil and other fluids in the car
4. Air filters in our home
5. Vacuum bags
6. Rain gutters
7. The mail box – though there is not so much in it now days. 🙂
8. Dryer Vent
9. Water filter in the refrigerator
10. E-mail messages
Add your list of "things you check or change routinely" to our comments for a chance to win our weekly drawing.