Everyone has opinions about a lot of stuff – our opinions guide us to make decisions in our lives. What we believe now will shape the future! So, what do we care about?
I have opinions about:
1. Who should win American Idol?
2. Was George Clooney really the "sexiest man" alive?
3. Which movies are worth paying theater prices?
4. Are 3-D movies are better?
5. Are the whales at Sea World slaves?
6. Who should be President of the US?
7. How should the US handle the situations in Afganastan & Syria?
8. Is the new health care mandate stepping on religious freedom?
9. Which is a better computer, Mac or PC?
10. Which is the best internet browser: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Safari?
11. Which is better, paper books or e-books?
12. Do I need a home phone and a cell phone?
The question is: what are the questions? Add your list (please leave it to questions verses opinions) to our comments for a chance to win our weekly drawing.