This is what my week looked like:
1. Cut out lots of hearts and gave Kevin a HEART ATTACK for Valentines Day!
2. Kevin and I shopped for Valentine cards & gifts for the kiddos. We gave them to Cole and Alexis at lunch on Valentine’s Day.
3. I set the table for Valentine’s lunch and made pink lemonade. (Kevin picked up burgers & fries on his way home; but, I wanted the kids to have good plates to eat them on.)
3. Kevin and I went out to a Valentine’s Day lunch at a favorite chinese buffet.
4. We ate out more than usual this week. Tropical Smoothie Cafe was a good place to stop for a quick lunch before the matinee show.
5. Always with an eye for “mosaic details” – I took a picture of the table top and the painting on the wall.
What did you do this week?