The weather can be a little wild crazy but spring does provide us with many things to photograph and scrap about!
Spring Memories I've added to my scrapbooks…
1. Weddings – Including our niece Keri's wedding. She was married on a beautiful spring day and the dogwood trees made a beautiful backdrop for her photos.
2. A visit with my brother to the tulip fields in WA.
3. A visit to the Chihuly exhibit in Phoenix AZ (at the Desert Botanical Gardens.)
4. A visit to the Eric Carle Musem.
5. Flowers – lots and lots of flowers!
6. Easter – the egg decorating, the hunting, the baskets…
7. Spring Activities – cleaning up the yard, planting flowers & trees, etc.
8. Spring travel to beautiful New Hampshire, Arizona, etc. (where the conventions are!)
What spring memories have you photographed or added to your scrapbooks? Add your list to our comments for a chance to win our weekly drawing.