Because I Heart You!
Kevin has a daily question. He asks me, “What do you need?” Most of the time I really can’t think of anything I need. But, he asks, and that makes me feel good.
I Love Kevin. I want him to feel good too. Here is my list – the various things I do to make Kevin feel good:
1. Greet him at the door when he arrives home from the office.
2. Pick out a movie I know he will enjoy.
3. Call him at lunch time and tell him I have a meal waiting for him.
4. Write notes for him to find later.
5. Let him relax when he wants/needs to.
6. Buy him stuff to do a “home” project – (when he’s in the mood.)
7. Buy or bake treats for him – only occasionally because, I am also the deputy of the “fried food” police force. (Daughter, Alexis, is the sherif.)
8. Hold his hand. (This is a G rated blog.)
9. Pray for him.
10. Let him know, being with him makes me happy.
Think of a person (or people) you love. What do you do to make them feel loved?