There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the first things that come to mind when you READ this:
1. Kevin and I went to Busch Gardens in the spring to check out there newest rollercoaster, Verbolten. At one point during the ride the coaster comes to a stop. A few seconds later it DROPs down. It was a great surprise.
2. I love sugar cookies with pink frosting – though the rolled and cut cookies are really cute and fun, I prefer to make the DROP sugar cookies because they are soft and take less time make.
3. A few football games come to mind, along with that loud groaning noise from all the fans when the receiver DROPed the ball.
4. I have DROPed a few hints hoping Kevin would catch them – every once in awhile it works. 🙂
5. Cliche – "a DROP in the bucket" – I've used this line more than a few times in my life.
What "DROP" memories/thoughts came to your mind? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.