I am not a big fan of spoof movies like "Robinhood Men in Tights, or Airplane" or movies like Dumb and Dumber. I get that a lot of people love them. Everyone has their own sense of humor. Some people tease, some prank, some make gross noises…
What Makes Me Laugh?
1. I love a smart comedy act (that isn't vulgar or filled with foul language.) Tim Hawkins – is one of my favorite commedians.
2. Some sitcoms (currently: The Big Bang Theory, & How I Met Your Mother.)
3. Weird Al songs (at least the few that I've heard.)
4. Kids – they say the funniest things!
5. Old family stories.
6. The Laugh Floor (a "ride" at Disney World.)
7. Romantic Comedy Movies – too many to mention all but the first that came to mind was: How to Lose a Guy in 10 days.
What makes you laugh? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our weekly drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.
In case you didn't get enough of Tim Hawkins – here is a great one to share with your husband: