There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the First Five things that come to mind when you READ this:
1. Many years ago Kevin and I purchased a little male kitten (to keep our female kitten company) – we called him Chase.
2. As kids, my siblings, friends, etc. played tag – a chasing game. Recently I watched Cole playing a similar game of chase with his soccer buddies.
3. My children were never clingy – as soon as they could move I had to start chasing. Cole still makes us chase him sometimes – like when he doesn't want to leave an activity. Now I know why my mother didn't take us with her anywhere!
4. After Kevin and I met, he chased me until I turned around and caught him!
5. In June, I spent an entire morning trying to chase down my daughters immunization records. Her pediatrician seems to have misplaced them. I am hoping to get a copy from the county education records administration because she needs the records to begin high school in the fall.
What memories/thoughts came to your mind? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.