When you live in America…
Years ago I created a page kit for "4th of July" pages. Since then I've seen that kit altered to fit many occasions. I've come to the conculsion that, when you live in America, you just can't go wrong with RED, WHITE, AND BLUE!
Page above Created on Mosaic Moments 12×12 Navy Grid Paper, Brick PaperTiles, White PaperTiles, 4 square 2011 CornerStone, and Mosaic Moments Lined Journal Blocks – Free Printable all available on www.snapncrop.com.
10 IDEAS FOR USING RED, WHITE, AND BLUE
1. Trips to Washington DC
2. Touring State Capitols
2. Independance Day Celebrations
3. Memorial Day Pages
4. Historical sites
5. Tours of Phildelphia, Independance Hall and the Liberty Bell.
6. Any "American city" –
7. NYC – Statue of Liberty
8. Pages to celebrate the Olympics.
9. Pages about the Presidential Election (and other government elections & events.).
10. Summer Parades, Picnics, and Family Reunions
Where do you use RED, WHITE, AND BLUE in your scrapbooks? Add your list to our comments for a chance to win our snapncrop.com drawing.