There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the First Five things that come to mind when you see this:
1. My uncle has a red barn. We would play in it at family reunions that were almost always held at his house. One year he had a long rope attached to the rafters for us to swing on. It was really fun.
2. When I was little, I thought grandmas and grandpas all lived in little white houses with white picket fences and big red barns – out in the country. (I didn't have my own grandparents – so, I am guessing I got the idea from watching television.)
3. When I was 9-10 we had our own red barns (a few small ones and one main large one.) I loved to play in the big barn with the barn cats and the horses.
4. Silverdale, a town I lived in for many years (off and on again) has a feed store located on the main street in a big red barn like building. I remember watching them paint the mural on the side of the building. I used to buy feed for my rabbits there.
5. I love to take pictures of red barns sitting in big green fields.
What were the first five thoughts that came to your mind? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.