There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the First Five things that come to mind when you see this:
1. When I was in middle school we had an apple machine (dispenser) in our lunch room. It was great for healthy after school snacks.
2. When I was 3-4 we lived in Eastern Washington – Apple growing country.
3. In recent years I have enjoyed trips to the mountains of Virginia to pick fresh apples. (My favorite are the pink ladies.)
4. One of Kevin’s favorite desserts is apple pie with vanilla ice cream.
5. There are so many apple cliche’s – apple of my eye, apple for the teacher, an apple a day…