Memories of the Big Top
A couple of years ago Kevin took our three children to the circus. It was held in the Hampton Colosseum about 30 minutes from where we live. It was both Alexis and Cole's first time at the circus.
The first time I went to the circus:
1. I lived in Portland Oregon.
2. I went with a group of children from my neighborhood.
3. We (actually a parent in charge) purchased the circus tickets with money we had received from winning a blue ribbon in the Children's Rose Festival parade.
4. It was a big circus with three rings and there was saw dust all over the ground.
5. We sat very close to the front – (may have even been the front row – I guess that blue ribbon prize money got us some really good seats.)
6. My favorite part were the horses.
Do you have memories of the circus? Add your list to our comments for a chance to win our weekly drawing.