1. Everyone faces big challenges in their lives – I am always a little humbled as I get to know people, especially those who from a distance seemed to have "the perfect life." Without exception, life brings hardship, challenges, suffering…
2. I don't hate mushrooms – When I was a child I would not eat anything that included even the smallest bits of mushroom. As an adult, I am not a big fan of fresh mushrooms on pizza or in my salad; however, I really like well cooked (sauteed or stuffed) mushrooms.
Reser's Blog – Easy appetizer recipe: Baked Artichoke & Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
3. You really do get what you pay for. Spending extra to get higher thread count sheets, for example. Totally worth it.
4. I don't like to argue or listen to others argue. I grew up with 5 antagonistic brothers who loved to argue about sports – and other things. (One of the blessing of having my children 7 years apart – they rarely argue.)
5. Men are from Mars. They don't think like women and they don't understand how women think; but, that doesn't mean they don't try.
Add your list of "realizations" to our comments, for a chance to win our weekly drawing.