It's My Life – Music
A few days ago Alexis was watching an old movie (black and white version of Les Miserables.) As the background music began playing I found myself grateful that movies have come so far! Have you ever wondered what your life would sound like as a movie? What song would they play in the background as you go about your daily activities?
If I could pick 10 songs for my life…
1. A song for doing the laundry, vacuuming, etc. – Mockingbird by Carley Simon and James Taylor
2. A song for those frustrating days – Keep Holding On, Avril Lavigne
3. Working in the studio (early in the morning) – I have a Dream, ABBA
4. Making Cookies/Treats – Sugar Sugar, the Archies
5. Family Activities – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
6. Anytime I'm away from Kevin or the kids – Ain't No Sunshine, Kris Allen
7. Exercising – Hips Don't Lie, Shakira
8. Spending time with Kevin, Sweet Escape, Gwen Stefani
9. Spending time with my little Guy – Return to Pooh Corner, Kenny Loggins
10. Spending time with my teen daughter - Firework by Katy Perry
What are your background songs? Add your list to our comments for a chance to win our snapncrop.com drawing.