Things that made me happy this week:
1. The Rain – it rained off and on all day on Tuesday which gave me a break from watering my flowers (and rain does such a better job at watering then my hose does.)
2. Sleeping in my own bed again. My bed always feels so comfy after being away from home and sleeping in hotels. (This time we were at the CKC St. Louis Convention.)
3. Cardinals – I love watching the red birds forging for food on my deck.
4. First Summer Harvest – Kevin picked our first ripe grape tomato and gave it to me. (We've had blueberries too – but, the birds generally get to them before we do.)
5. Package from Bath & Body Works. I've been out of hand soap – waiting for the semi annual sale – and I got a coupon code for $1 shipping. My order arrived on Wednesday. Now my hands smell like pears. 🙂
Also got a code for $10 off any purchase of $40 or more – here is the coupon link:
Bath and Body Works Coupon offer through June 15, 2012
What made you happy this week? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our weekly snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.