What made me happy this week:
1. Fall Soccer started – so great to see Cole learning a sport and making new friends.
2. Cole went to his first Cub scout meeting and got his "Wolf" book. Looks like we have a lot to look forward to!
3. The cool fall air – I love sweatshirt season. 🙂
4. Parenthood is back on TV!
5. Mathew Perry has a new show. I watched the pilot – it was funny.
6. I am planning a Count Down to Christmas for Kevin. It involves wood and clothes pins. 🙂 I got the idea from a combination of items on Pinterest.
1. A count down board
Note: If you know the origin of this image please let me know.
AND The Dating Diva's website:
What made you happy this week? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/list? Click here for the details.