There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the First Five things that come to mind when you see this:
1. There was a show I liked to watch when I was a kid called Big Blue Marble.
2. I never played the game of marbles; but, I remember playing chinese checkers with marbles.
3. Marbles would make a great Mosaic Moments page photo subject. (Add that to my to-do list!)
4. I can't seem to keep that cliche question, "Have you lost your marbles?" from popping into my head. My mom used to say that sometimes.
5. One of my favorite details at Disney World are the "marble doors" on the way into the Rockin Roller-coaster ride. I can't resist touching those doors.
What were the first five thoughts that came to your mind? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.