The house is on Fire – list the things you would grab.
I would grab (after my kids and the cat of course):
1. My computer and the backup disk – where all my photos are stored.
2. The photo of my grandparents hanging on my living room wall.
3. If I had extra time I'd grab my purse and our important documents like insurance papers.
4. If I were upstairs I'd throw a few outfits out the window so I'd have some clothes to wear.
5. It would be really nice to save the cookie jar – I grew up with it. It is very sentimental to me.
6. My camera so I could take those last few shots of our house.
What would you grab? add your list of list ideas to our comments for a chance to win our weekly drawing.