Five BIG Shared Moments in my life:
1. September 11, a date shared with my family, with my country, and with the world.
2. June 27, A date Kevin and I shared with each other and with our families (especially with his brother & sister-in-law – it's both of our anniversaries.)
3. August 13, a date I shared with my mother (my birthday.)
4. May 18, 1980, a memory date I share with all of the residence of the Pacific Northwest. (Mt. Saint Helens erupted.) It changed our landscape.
5. The days each of my children were born – big days for Kevin and I, and each of them, as well as our parents, siblings, friends, and all who have been part of their lives.
Add your list of shared memory dates to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.