There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the First Five things that come to mind when you READ this:
1. I am not a big "repeat" movie watcher. Once I've seen it I probably won't watch it again. But I do have my favorite exceptions – like Pride and Prejudice.
2. I repeated a couple of classes (Biology and Mythology) in college (when I didn't get the grade I wanted the first time.)
3. Potato Soup – a repeat recipe. My family likes it and I like to make it. win-win!
4. Repeat Customer – Once I find a store/business/product I like, I am most likely to be a repeat customer. Example: several yogurt stores have recently opened in WIlliamsburg – our "repeat" yogurt spot is Sweet Frog. (I've learned if you like something you should support it – or next thing you know it might just be gone.)
5. Disney World – our repeat vacation spot. We love Disney and we return as frequently as possible.
What memories/thoughts came to your mind? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.