There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the First Five things that come to mind when you see this:
1. Down the street from my home there is a house with a large Sugar Maple tree. I love to drive/walk by that tree in the fall after the leaves begin to change – the colors are gorgeous!
2. One of my favorite fall activities is a long scenic drive through the mountains on the western side of our state when all the leaves are changing color.
3. The song "True Colors." They play it every autumn on the radio (frequently) around here.
4. The 70's – the green, yellow, and orange in the leaves were the colors of my childhood.
5. Calendar Images – when I was a kid I would look at the beautiful photos of New England in the fall and wish I could live there.
What were the first five "autumn leaves" thoughts that came to
your mind? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our
snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.