Life is just one long maintenance list!
Things we've replaced in the past few years:
1. Dishwasher that stopped washing.
2. Refrigerator – after close to 20 years it was still keeping things cold – but the shelves etc. were broken and the ice maker wasn't working properly and parts were no longer available.
3. The couches in our family room.
4. The garbage disposal – long story. 🙂
5. The dryer – stopped drying.
6. Some of the trim around our windows – rotten wood issues.
7. A board that held up the box springs/mattress on our bed.
8. A drippy kitchen faucet.
9. Part of our roof – due to hurricane damage.
10. Our laser Printer. (The new one is really noisy! but it works.)
What have you fixed or replaced or updated lately? add your list to our comments for a chance to win our weekly drawing.