After years on the road I am settling in a bit – I think my life has gotten a little bit NORMAL! 🙂
What is "Normal" to me:
1. Kids participating in sports. (It has been really fun watching Cole participate on a soccer team this year.)
2. Meeting with HS counselors and teachers. (Freshman year for our daughter – very important stuff.)
3. Going to birthday parties (just went to a surprise birthday party last night), baby showers, & wedding receptions. (We have frequently missed these occasions.)
4. Weekend events – like fall festivals for our church and our neighborhood. (We used to miss most of these.)
5. Baking cookies. (When you "live" out of a suitcase you don't have a lot of time to bake.)
6. May be soon I'll add to my "normal list" – put the toiletries back in the cupboard. (When you are only home for a few days at time you just leave that stuff hanging in the toiletry bag.)
FYI I use this bag from LLBean – LOVE it!
What is NORMAL to you? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com
drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.