My Valentine’s Celebration List
Earlier this week I went shopping and prepared for a “Count Down” to Valentine’s Day.
1. I purchased Bath Tub Crayons
2. I bought heart shaped candy.
3. I printed a bunch of I Love Yous on a sheet of cardstock.
4. I used a punch to shape them into hearts.
5. I taped the hearts onto the back of the candy.
6. I started (Feb 1st) putting a candy, with I Love You message, on my kids pillows each night – to lead up to Valentines Day.
7. Are you wondering about those washable crayons? … a fun way to surprise Kevin with shower messages each morning until Valentine’s Day. 🙂