Terms of Endearment
The month of February begins today and with with St. Valentines Day just around the corner I am thinking about love and romance. One way we express our love for each other is with personalized terms of endearment.
Our family words of endearment:
1. Sweetie – Kevin started calling me “Sweetie” after we were married. (I call him “Sweetie” too.)
2. Pumpkin Pie – this is what we called our oldest daughter when she was a little girl.
3. Princess – our 2nd daughter is still called our princess on a regular basis.
4. Handsome – “Good morning Handsome” is the way I greet Cole each morning.
5. Beautiful – “Good morning Beautiful” is how Kevin often greets me in the morning.
What are your terms of endearment?