You’d think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.
I look around me and I see it isn’t so.
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs.
And what’s wrong with that? I’d like to know, cause here I go, again!
Silly Love Songs
Some songs bring back wonderful romantic memories. Some lyrics stick in your head – like it or not!
Some of the Love Songs that bring back memories for me…
Not on My iTunes List – but I can’t seem to get them out of my head:
1. Silly Love Song by Paul Mc Cartney
2. Love is in the Air – John Paul Young
On My iTunes List:
3. Everything I Do, I Do It For You – Bryan Adams
4. That was a River – Collin Raye
5. We’ve Only Just begun – Carpenters
6. Everything I Own – Bread
7. Longer – Dan Fogelberg
8. Your Song – Elton John
9. Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
10. I’m Yours – Jason Mraz – My ringtone for Kevin. 🙂
What are your favorite LOVE songs (or love songs that hold memories for you)?