There are lots of memories inside our minds – sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the first things that come to mind when you READ this:
1. That font (used to write creepy) is creepy!
2. Being home alone late at night – the mind can really play tricks on you!
3. When Kevin and I lived in Washington we lived on 2.5 acres at the end of a really long private dirt road. It was creepy to be home alone during the day when random cars would drive up to our house and then awkwardly have to back down our big hill.
4. Someone staring at you can be creepy.
5. When I was in grade school, there was a house in our neighborhood with a boarded up door and “Do not enter” signs posted on the outside. The windows had been broken out, the roof looked like it was falling in, and the yard was filled with weeds. It was the “haunted house” of our neighborhood. Kids would tell stories about what happened there.
What “Creepy” thoughts came to your mind?