What flavor would you like?
When I was a little girl I remember on a special occasion going to get ice cream at the 31 Flavors Ice Cream shop (AKA Baskin Robbins). When I was asked which flavor I wanted the adults gasped when I said, “Vanilla.” They tried to talk me into something “more exotic” but, I was very insistent, so vanilla it was.
Our tastes change as we get older – over the years I have broadened my flavor pallet. Today, some of my favorite flavors are:
1. Coconut – I’ve been known to say that ANYTHING with Coconut has to be good.
2. Lemon – sweetened or not. When we were little my sister and I would sneak into the lemons my mom bought to season fish. I drank the juice straight (no sugar added) without making a sour face.
3. Chocolate – The darker the better!
4. Key Lime – wonderful in pies, cookies, ice cream, tortilla chips, etc.
5. Imitation Banana – I know a lot of people who like bananas but not banana flavored things. I like both.
6. Pear – real pears are yummy; but, I also love pear soda and juicy pear flavored jelly belly jelly beans.
7. Mango – My very favorite shaved Ice flavor.
Are there certain flavors that attract you?